Subject: Computer Software~~Educational Software
Even thoroughly developed business strategies may fail if not enough attention is paid to their implementation. This rings particularly true with strategies based on innovation or implemented in complex or fast-changing environments.
In the 20th century successful implementation leveraged stability and typically proceeded through hierarchy and control. Today the key is to stay vibrant and able to quickly respond to trends in competition and technology while not losing sight of the strategic objective.
In this course we’ll build a toolbox of techniques to execute today’s business strategies to help them succeed.
After completing this course, you’ll be able to:
– Create objectives and goals to guide strategy implementation
– Identify organizational structures that fit particular strategies
– Understand how to leverage company culture in implementation
– Describe how to communicate the strategy so that the organization “gets” it
– Detect and mitigate risks to implementation
Workload: 2-4 hours per week
Course Accredited By: Copenhagen Business School