Learn Wi-fi Hacking/Penetration Testing From Scratch.
This Penetration Testing Course includes 50 Videos in order for you to learn practical attacks to test the security of Wi-fi and wired networks from scratch using Linux. All the attacks in this course are practical attacks that work against any wireless enabled device.
- Lectures: 50
- Video: 6 Hours
- Skill level: All levels
- Languages: English
Includes Lifetime access
30 day money back guarantee!
Available on iOS and Android
Certificate of Completion
Who is this Penetration Testing Course aimed at?
This course has been designed for anybody who has an interest in learning about network penetration testing and/or how to protect networks from hackers.
What does this course cover?
This course starts with teaching the beginner with no previous knowledge about penetration testing. The Penetration Testing course will take you through the basics of networking and how clients communicate with each other, to how these methods of communication can be exploited to carry out a number of powerful attacks. You will focus on the practical side of wireless penetration testing without neglecting the theory behind each attack, which will be explained as you progress.
- The Penetration Testing Course includes 50 lectures and 5 hours of video content
- 50 detailed videos about practical attacks against Wi-Fi networks
- A number of practical attacks that can be used without knowing the key to the target network
- Control connections of clients around you without knowing the password.
- Gather detailed information about clients and networks like their OS, opened ports …etc.
- Crack WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryptions using a number of methods.
- ARP Spoofing/ARP Poisonning
- Launch Various Man In The Middle attacks.
- Gain access to any account accessed by any client in your network.
- Sniff packets from clients and analyse them to extract important info such as: passwords, cookies, urls, videos, images ..etc.
- Detect ARP poisoning and protect your self and your network against it.
- Use more than 20 penetration testing tools such as ettercap, wireshark, aircrack-ng suit …etc.
- Combine individual attacks to launch even more powerful attacks.
What are the requirements?
You will need Basic IT skills before taking this course, a Wi-Fi card (preferably one that supports injection) and Kali Linux (can be download for free from http://www.kali.org/downloads/).
B.Y.O’s Verdict on the Penetration Testing Course
There is a huge demand for IT security professionals at the moment, particularly Penetration Testers. With the Internet of Things meaning that we are connecting more devices at a rapid rate, so is the danger of security breaches taking place. It’s important to have an understanding of how these attacks can happen so even if you’re not working in a Security focus, anyone with an interest in IT or wants to protect their own networks, will benefit from this course.
Click the button below to sign up to the Complete Web Developer Course now! For information on offers and discounts available on courses featured on B.Y.O, make sure you sign up to our newsletter.